Like a lot, I was disappointed by this revelation. Obviously, I expected more.
I'm not okay with Mc Allister as RJ but well, I would have accepted it with concreat explanations. For now, it just make no sense for me letting all this questions without answers.
The more I think about this ep, the more I believe it was another trick and RJ's story is not over yet. For several reasons.
1. There is no explanations or flashback that would make me agree with Mc Allister as RJ. And by the way, why PJ didn't let him explain how he got the list of suspects ??
2. There is too many elements that make no sense. RJ defeated by a fucking bird ? How could Cordero find the gun but not A BIRD ? That's unbelievable ! And if Mc Allister is afraid of birds, why would have he killed Partridge in a house full of birds ?
And RJ calling 911 because he's afraid to die ? Ok, he can still be a man but common, he's a serial killer, he changed the rules and said the game would end when PJ catch him or he catch PJ. For me, it sounds like a game which end with the death of one of them, knowing that it's sounds unbelievable that he's afraid to die ! But that's my opinion.
For me, if Mc Allister call 911, it's more because he's another RJ's soldier and he started to realize where being so devoted will lead him. But that's my opinion.
3. The voice: "The game is over and I won". Ok, I know Baker made the voice himself... But, c'mon guys, how could a men with such a loud voice suddenly speak with this kind of voice ? That doesn't match at all !
4. "He is Mar". Ok, it could be "He is Mac", it sounds like Mac Allister, but can also sound like Michael Kirkland, which was and still is my number1 suspect here.
5. Others numerous clues (or fake ones, maybe) make me think Mc Allister can't be the real RJ:
- Why Kirkland killed Lennon at the hospital without asking who was RJ despite he was chasing him ?
- Why mention that Kirkland has a TWIN brother and not only a brother ? A simple brother would have been sufficient to justify his quest of revenge, no ?
- What is the link with Visualize ? For me, RJ is somebody both linked to Visualize and Blake Associations. Haffner was a good suspect, but he doesn't have the tatoo. Michael Kirkland could be a good suspects: he would have been taken out from his drunk problem by Bret Stiles and Visualize and would have become RJ over the time. That would explain why Stiles said he knows much than PJ or RJ would ever know.
- Why killing the Big Vilain in the first part of the season ? Again, it makes no sense to me.
No way, we will see how the season evolve. I will make my mind definitely by the end of the season. But, if it was really the end of RJ, I will be very, very disappointed.